$125 per 50-minute session.
The services of HOPE Network are offered on a fee-for-service basis, with payment required at the time of service.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. While HOPE Network does not submit health insurance, we can provide medically coded receipts for clients who wish to file for reimbursement with their own insurance companies. Please contact your insurance provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services. Insurance plans usually pay a greater amount for doctoral level professionals.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- What is the reimbursement for doctoral level therapist?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment for in-office visits, and all major credit cards for Telehealth services.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!